Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re apply for B1 visa

Hello,

I applied for 2 weeks visa with proposed date of entry to US within 2 months from the date of interview for taking an exam at US and I was granted B1 visa on July 2008 with the validity of visa for 3 months from the date of issue. I was rejected for the same class of visa for 6 times in about 3 yrs earlier to that.
    I visited US and was given 3 months stay at POE. I returned in 10 days.
    But I have failed in the exam and wants to appear again and need to get the B1 visa again.

My queries are:
    1. Can I appear for interview with the proposed date of entry to US 5 months from the date of interview so that I can be shown my status as post graduate student (study completes on April) as noted in the previous interview? So that there may not be change in my status compared to the previous interview.

2. Can I select 'yes' for the question 'Are U applying for the same class of visa that has expired within the past 12 months' on filling the form? I think that the question is for only visa renewal and not for my case.

3. If I pass in the exam, may need to attend the interviews for my higher studies at US. So Can I extend my visa for 6 months if I pass the exam?

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
X