b1 rejected twice applying third time

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• b1 rejected twice applying third time

I was in US for 7 years on H1B, 7th year was an extension since I applied for immigration. My project needed me to stay for the 7th year. The immigration was rejected but by the time H1B was approved so I stayed only two months of seventh year extn and returned to India.

The counselor is confused about the immigration part and the H1 extn and has rejected the application twice for the same reason that I once applied for immigration and now I've intent to migrate. The immigration application has been done 4 years ago and is rejected as well and now its been 3 n half years I left US. counselor is not bothered to look at my family/social/property ties.

will it help applying the third time?

Consular officer is right, you have immigrant intent since you applied for immigration earlier. What is the guarantee you will not apply for change to another status if you are in?

Counselor and Consular Officer are two different people, use the right one in your description.

Comment

applying third time

If the Consular Officer looks at my family ties, kids going to school, dependent parents, properties, home loan, investments, FDs, insurances, social network. I made a notarized document of all these declarations but as I said the Officer did not take a look at it. I don't know how much difference will it make, but I guess thats the paperwork that I need to carry.
      Any ideas people???

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
      X