Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How many times a person can visit US on B1/B2 in a year

Hey Friends,
    Please tell me that how many times a person can visit US and for how many days in a years time?

For example if i stay in the US for three months i.e is 90 days at a stretch than can i come back to India and travel again in the same year!

Looking forward for your expert opinion....

Thnx

This question gets asked every day.

Please search in the forums.
    Immihelp Support
    No legal advice. Use at your own risk.

Visa and Greencard Tracker

Visitor Medical Insurance for your visiting relatives.

Comment

Originally posted by jdhp30 View Post
      Hey Friends,
      Please tell me that how many times a person can visit US and for how many days in a years time?

For example if i stay in the US for three months i.e is 90 days at a stretch than can i come back to India and travel again in the same year!

Looking forward for your expert opinion....

Thnx
      Actually i visited US last mid of December 2009 and flew back to my country on mid of march. But i haven't finished my training sessions. After a month again i came back here, i didn't face any problem at POE. Just they asked few questions and because of my strong reasons for the second trip they allowed me. But I am not sure.

Also one more question, my i-94 is almost gonna expire, just two weeks to go. My employer wants me to stay here for another four weeks. If i apply for a extension now.
      1. Will they accept my application?
      2. If they accept/reject my application, will that be a negative effect on my next trip?
      Last edited by ashopulsar; 06-27-2010, 04:04 PM.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
      X