B1 visa rejected

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• B1 visa rejected

I went to chennai for visa interview but unfortunately my visa was rejected. As usually i went to interview counter She asked the following questions.

me: Good Morning
    vo: no reply.
    vo: Can i see your passport?
    me: sure. i handover my passport.
    vo: Why are you going to US?
    me: i am going to attend conference and my research paper has been selected so i am going to give a presentation there.
    vo: How many days do you stay there?
    me: 1 week
    vo: what is your role in current organisation?
    me Tech Lead
    vo: what is your ctc per annam?
    me xx.xx LPA.
    vo: sorry sir we can't approve your visa at this time. can you please re-apply.

They did not ask any document and they have not ask any questions about my office or marital status or my conference or location where i am going to give my presentation. simply rejected, i am still not able to figured out what went wrong. can anybody please let me know what i did mistake here so that i would be more cautious next time. 3 people in front of me were rejected. will it impact on my future visa application.

Most of the time they do not ask for any documentations. Rest all things you already mentioned in your DS160 (marital status, office name, address etc)., so if they ask this question during interview, it merely the laziness of the VO that he is not looking at your DS160 form, or he want to re-verify that what you mentioned in DS160 & what you answering does match.

The visa is not issues solely based on your interview - there are several other factors being considered for your eligibility of getting the visa.

Please evaluate your whole profile yourself, as to where you failed to prove that you'll return back to your home country.
    - I am not an Attorney, hence not giving any legal advice. Just sharing MY opinion with an intent to help others.

If my opinion helping you, then please do click "like" button below.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X