B1-B2 US Visa

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• B1-B2 US Visa

Hi I'm traveling to US in Sept and I have just filled my DS160 and made the payment too....I was also trying to schedule my appointment but my online account just stopped working and says incorrect ID and password. I tried multiple times but now it looks like my account is locked. Any idea when it will be unlocked? This is affecting my appointment slot selection. I'm running out of time.

Please help.

Wait for 24 hours & try again. If you really do not know the password, then better try to reset it using forgot password link. Or create another ID.

3 times unsuccessful attempts will again lock the user.
    - I am not an Attorney, hence not giving any legal advice. Just sharing MY opinion with an intent to help others.

If my opinion helping you, then please do click "like" button below.

Comment

Originally posted by arjunbm007 View Post
      Hi I'm traveling to US in Sept and I have just filled my DS160 and made the payment too....I was also trying to schedule my appointment but my online account just stopped working and says incorrect ID and password. I tried multiple times but now it looks like my account is locked. Any idea when it will be unlocked? This is affecting my appointment slot selection. I'm running out of time.

Please help.
      Did the issue resolve in 24 hours? I am facing the exact problem right now, my account is blocked for about 15 hours.

Does making an attempt to log in blocks the account further? Or will I be able to log in after 24 hours irrespective of my attempts after it's blocked?

Comment

Originally posted by pratham16181 View Post
        Does making an attempt to log in blocks the account further? Or will I be able to log in after 24 hours irrespective of my attempts after it's blocked?
        No, once it is locked then it will be locked for 24 hours from that time. Further attempt will be just blocked.
        - I am not an Attorney, hence not giving any legal advice. Just sharing MY opinion with an intent to help others.

If my opinion helping you, then please do click "like" button below.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
        X