Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• visa B1 with annotation

Hello
    I have a visa B1 that is valid just for three months, it is only for one enter and in annotation says the name of my company, the dates and the state of the course that i was planning to assist.
    The event was reschedule for august. But i don´t want to loose the visa, because in this company my job is to fly constantly in central america and north america. So my idea is to fly to Miami just for three days, and then to take the appointment to get a new visa for multiples entries.
    I have also the airplane ticket that after that three days in Miami, i have to be in Costa Rica.

I want to know, if there is going to be a problem in inmigration. Cause my fear is that if i loose this visa and i don´t travel to usa, the second time that i will want to ask for a visa, they won´t give me it.

Regards,
    Lorena

You can only travel to the US within the validity period of the visa. There is no problem if you don't travel at all in the entire validity period of the visa. If you want to travel after that, you will have to obtain a new visa first.
    Immihelp Support
    No legal advice. Use at your own risk.

Visa and Greencard Tracker

Visitor Medical Insurance for your visiting relatives.

Comment

B1 Visa

I have the same doubt-can you pls help me
      I have a B1 visa which will expire on 6/30/2010 which i got for a meeting in Bentonville.
      and there is annototion saying the above.
      But now they cancelled the meeting but i want to visit and use this visa.
      So i am planning to visit newyork for 2 days.
      Will i have any problem going to newyork and also let me know will they ask me or stop me in airport if i dont have the ticket to bentonville
      also do i need an insurance.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
      X