Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• B1- 221 Processing

Hi Guys, need your opinion.

appeared for b1 interview on 18th Oct, VO approved my visa, she didnt check any document, after one day, i received an email saying below and they asked me to provide some information on the email, didnt ask to send any document. i had shared the required info, any idea when can i get the final status? please need your response at the earliest.

Your case has been referred for Administrative Processing under Section 221(g) of the Immigration and Nationality Act

No one really can tell you what they found suspicious in your profile & how long they'll take to verify that & revert back.

Stay positive, its still not rejected.
    - I am not an Attorney, hence not giving any legal advice. Just sharing MY opinion with an intent to help others.

If my opinion helping you, then please do click "like" button below.

Comment

Below questions were asked, any help with it?
      • 15 years travel history.
      • Names of all siblings, children, and former spouses.
      • 15 years of addresses.
      • All prior passport numbers.
      • 15 years prior occupations and employers along with a description of the job.
      • 5 years of phone numbers.
      • 5 years of email addresses and social media handles.

Comment

also, need ur guidance, in the email, they didnt request for any document to be submitted or attached, only asked to respond to email, should i send document or attach document and send again?

Comment

Originally posted by Userpk View Post
          also, need ur guidance, in the email, they didnt request for any document to be submitted or attached, only asked to respond to email, should i send document or attach document and send again?
          No, only send what is asked.

They usually do not rely on documents provided by us, but (not sure) they have some mechanism to verify things in background.
          - I am not an Attorney, hence not giving any legal advice. Just sharing MY opinion with an intent to help others.

Comment

libra14 - case was not updated even once. how long canthey take it

Comment

Its hardly 10 days - keep patient.

Comment

Ok, it was on 18th Oct - technically, tomorrow it will be a 3rd week... waiting

Comment

Frankly, you don't have any other choice.

Comment

Hi, so finally blessed, 221g cleared after 20 working days and got my 5 years B1 visa, thank u libra for your quick guidance.

can you tell what does these stars below photo mean exactly?

Comment

Thanks for sharing this post! Looks informative

Comment

Hi, so finally blessed, 221g cleared after 20 working days and got my 5 years B1 visa, thank u libra for your quick guidance.
                        Congratulations, happy for you
                        can you tell what does these stars below photo mean exactly?
                        Which one ?

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
                        X