Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Business visa/entry requirements?

Hi all,

I run my own consulting business (in the US) and am hoping to move to vietnam for a couple months to reduce my overhead and try to have a little adventure while doing it. I have a VOA approval letter for a "DN-business" 6-month business visa (which I got through vietnamvisapro). I have a (currently one-way) flight booked for the end of august, just to give myself some time to prepare. Now, I'm trying to figure out if I need any more documentation.

I've read some pretty differing things about required documents, some places say that once you get a VOA approval letter, it's basically a slam dunk from there on out. But I wanted to verify thatdon't need any additional documentation (sponsorship letters, business registration, etc), as well as an e-visa. Some websites say that only local embassies require those documents (if you're getting a sticker visa in advance). I've also read that Vietnam immigration doesn't actually require business documents for issuing the visa (basically just the NA1 form and pay for the stamp). The "IATA travel centre" website says that I *need* an e-visa. I've also read that a "temporary residence card" is required if you want to stay at hotels or rent property.

Just trying to figure out what my next steps are from here so I'm not blindsided when I enter the country a month from now. Any suggestions from people that have done this would _really_ be appreciated.

Thank you!192.168.0.1 routerlogin 192.168.l.l
    Last edited by Amywoloz; 06-29-2020, 04:23 PM.

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
X