X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DS-160: Application error on "Work/Education: Additional" page

Hey guys,

I'm filling the DS-160 for B1/B2 visa.
    After pressing "Next: Work/Education: Additional" getting the following error:

Application Error

An unexpected error has occurred while processing your previous request. The error has been reported to the site administrator; no further action is required. To retrieve your DS-160 application, please enter your Application ID.
    I have already tried retrying multiple times, different browser and re-uploading my application.
    I can navigate to any other page or save the application. But navigating to the "Additional" page causes the above error.

Does anyone else have the same issue? How long does it take to get resolved?
    Can I contact someone to get this resolved?

Just a heads-up, it works now. I've managed to complete the application today without any problem.
    A technical issue on their end indeed.

Comment

- I am not an Attorney, hence not giving any legal advice. Just sharing MY opinion with an intent to help others.

If my opinion helping you, then please do click "like" button below.

Comment

Some visa denial cases have been traced back to cheap mistakes applicants overlook in the filling of ds160 form Kr****Feedback.

Comment

Originally posted by Gambo2a View Post
          Some visa denial cases have been traced back to cheap mistakes applicants overlook in the filling of ds160 form Kr **** Feedback.
          Its normal.
          - I am not an Attorney, hence not giving any legal advice. Just sharing MY opinion with an intent to help others.

If my opinion helping you, then please do click "like" button below.

Comment

The purpose of this study was to gain information on the current status of fieldwork training facilities to understand facilitators of and barriers to fieldwork education, including fieldwork educators’ perceptions of benefits, challenges, and valued supports.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
            X