X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• B1 under 18?

Hi,
    I'm 17 and I'm french.

I recently started a tech company in France. I'm currently in California for 3 months under the Visa here Waiver Program for holidays: just wanted to discover the Silicon Valley.

I would like to attend to an incubator program during Feb-April 2015 in California. During this program I will attend summits, meet Venture Capitalists and maybe raise funds. A B1 would be good.

The problems are:
    - I'm already in the US under the Visa Waiver Program until February
    - I'm 17

Can I come back to France as soon as possible and ask for a B1 visa even if I'm not 18? It'll be hard to prove a commitment to France since I have no children/no house/no car/ no nothing, excepted my company.
    Last edited by ceci1073; 03-06-2020, 10:09 AM.

Keep documents for your ownership of your company & give it a try.
    - I am not an Attorney, hence not giving any legal advice. Just sharing MY opinion with an intent to help others.

If my opinion helping you, then please do click "like" button below.

Comment

I want documents list.
      Last edited by ceci1073; 03-06-2020, 10:09 AM.

Comment

List of Documents to apply for b1 visa:
        • Your valid passport.
        • You must possess a passport which is six months valid beyond your planned stay in the US.
        • Details of your social media accounts.
        • The interview confirmation page.
        • A passport size Photographs
        • A letter which describes the purpose of your trip.
        • Financial or bank statements to prove you have the finances to stay in the US.
        • Ties to your home country such as family, job contract, lease, or property deed, which prove you will return.
        • Criminal records or letter from authorities stating that you do not have prior convictions.
        • If you have visited the US before, bring documents relevant to your prior visits.
        • If you work, bring a letter from your employer and pay slips for the last three months.
        • A letter from the company detailing the purpose of the trip and your job position.

Comment

Originally posted by Pandit1 View Post
          List of Documents to apply for b1 visa:
          • Your valid passport.
          • You must possess a passport which is six months valid beyond your planned stay in the US.
          • Details of your social media accounts.
          • The interview confirmation page.
          • A passport size Photographs
          • A letter which describes the purpose of your trip.
          • Financial or bank statements to prove you have the finances to stay in the US.
          • Ties to your home country such as family, job contract, lease, or property deed, which prove you will return.
          • Criminal records or letter from authorities stating that you do not have prior convictions.
          • If you have visited the US before, mycfavisit customer survey bring documents relevant to your prior visits.
          • If you work, bring a letter from your employer and pay slips for the last three months.
          • A letter from the company detailing the purpose of the trip and your job position.

I got really good information from this content.thanks for sharing.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
          X