Mixed Insurance Banners Health Insurance for Visitors to USA

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Can b1 Visa get rejected due to Corona virus scare?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can b1 Visa get rejected due to Corona virus scare?

Hi,

My B1 visa was rejected in 2017 and i'm not quite sure why it had happened. It could possibly be as i was single at the time and only traveled to Thailand and Dubai.

Since then i got married last year in December and traveled to France and Switzerland for my honeymoon. I've been presented with another opportunity to travel for a conference in April for ,y company work. Is it good time for me to re-apply at this moment? my biggest concern is that it might get rejected due to Corona virus scare! Please advise.

Thank you!

No, this Corona virus issue won't impact result of your visa application.

But try to analyze why was your earlier application rejected (like your marital status) & if can prove strong ties to your home country along with legitimate reason for your visit.
    - I am not an Attorney, hence not giving any legal advice. Just sharing MY opinion with an intent to help others.

If my opinion helping you, then please do click "like" button below.

Comment

No, It Won't Affected You Visa Application Status, As long as You Provide the Required documents and clearly state the purpose of visit. Considering the Present Scenario. You May have to go through Few Medical Check ups and Tests after the arrival at US Airports.

Comment

Yesterday only one of my friend landed in USA & there was no medical checkup or test.

They just asked him where all he visited in last 2 months, that's it. He said India only & he was cleared.
        - I am not an Attorney, hence not giving any legal advice. Just sharing MY opinion with an intent to help others.

Comment

Thanks guys! Appreciate the response.

Comment

Best of luck & please share back your experience with the forum.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
            X