B1/B2 interview appointment in Canada

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• B1/B2 interview appointment in Canada

Hi All - Wanted to know if it is possible to get earlier B1/B2 appointment dates in Canada if you keep checking. The current dates available are in 2024.

Originally posted by monty31 View Post
    Hi All - Wanted to know if it is possible to get earlier B1/B2 appointment dates in Canada if you keep checking. The current dates available are in 2024.
    It means all slots are booked till 2024, you can keep checking for available appointment every now-n-then. If you are lucky enough, you'll be able to grab a slot if someone cancel that.
    - I am not an Attorney, hence not giving any legal advice. Just sharing MY opinion with an intent to help others.

If my opinion helping you, then please do click "like" button below.

Comment

Didn’t know that! I used to only check maybe 4-5x a day. No idea what the best time is - any slots they’re adding will probably show up during business hours, but slots freeing up could be any time someone cancels, and then you’re competing with everyone else who’s checking. I would say space it out during the day - wide net and all.​

Comment

In my observation, 8AM & 8PM local time, would be best to check for cancelled appointments.
        - I am not an Attorney, hence not giving any legal advice. Just sharing MY opinion with an intent to help others.

If my opinion helping you, then please do click "like" button below.

Comment

Originally posted by CarmosKarrvx View Post
          Didn’t know that! I used to only check maybe 4-5x a day. No idea what the best time is - any slots they’re adding will probably show up during business hours, but slots freeing up could be any time someone cancels, and then you’re competing with everyone else who’s checking. I would say space it out during the day - wide net and all.dinosaur game
          Oh I don't have time to check that much.

Comment

[QUOTE=Libra_14;n795545]In my observation, 8AM & 8PM local time, would be best to check for cancelled appointments./QUOTE]

just refreshing the appointment page might not be the most effective way to snag an earlier B1/B2 appointment date in Canada, especially since current appointments are already in 2024.

Comment

Originally posted by monty31 View Post
              The U.S. Department of State website allows appointment scheduling for visa interviews. They update appointment slots regularly, so checking frequently (even daily) can sometimes reveal cancellations or new openings.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
              X