Mixed Insurance Banners Health Insurance for Visitors to USA

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Recent American business visa experiences?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Recent American business visa experiences?

Has anyone traveled back to China recently using the re-instated business visa specifically designed for American citizens? If so, could you provide a detailed account of your experience, including the application process for the visa, any specific requirements or restrictions encountered during travel, the overall journey's smoothness, and any notable differences or changes compared to pre-pandemic travel to China for business purposes? Additionally, it would be beneficial to know how the COVID-19 situation affected your trip and whether there were any quarantine or testing measures imposed during your entry and stay in China.

​

Originally posted by BrisyaTarmavg View Post
    Has anyone traveled back to China recently using the re-instated business visa specifically designed for American citizens? If so, could io you provide a detailed account of your experience, including the application process for the visa, any specific requirements or restrictions encountered during travel, the overall journey's smoothness, and any notable differences or changes compared to pre-pandemic travel to China for business purposes? Additionally, it would be beneficial to know how the COVID-19 situation affected your trip and whether there were any quarantine or testing measures imposed during your entry and stay in China.

​
    Travel regulations and requirements, especially during the ongoing COVID-19 pandemic, can change frequently and vary based on individual circumstances and the evolving global situation. For the most accurate and up-to-date information on travel to China, including experiences of individuals who have recently traveled on business visas, I recommend checking official sources such as the website of the Chinese embassy or consulate in the United States or consulting with travel agencies or other reliable sources.​

Comment

A more extensive visa application process, often requiring an invitation from a Chinese business entity. Mandatory COVID-19 testing before departure and upon arrival in China. A compulsory quarantine period, usually 14 days, upon arrival, sometimes at the traveler's expense. Possible health tracking via mobile apps while in China. Stricter internal travel restrictions based on the COVID-19 situation in different provinces. TellTims
      ​
      Last edited by Ryanbrady; 09-11-2023, 11:54 PM.

Comment

Hi. who knows in china now is ok for covid??

Comment

Thank you for inviting us to discuss this topic. I am also interested in the experience of obtaining a business visa. I also try to keep up with the times and try to understand modern technologies. You too? By the way, do you know what a Fixed IP SIM card is? For example, I previously had problems accessing my device over the Internet. And only the presence of just such a SIM card with a fixed IP solved this problem. To make it clearer, I’ll explain. That is, the IP address never changes, allowing remote access to my device over the Internet. It's so convenient. Now I'm always in touch.​
          Last edited by KennethRichardson; 10-04-2023, 03:10 AM.

Comment

Yes, I have traveled back to China recently using the reinstated business visa specifically designed for American citizens. Here is a detailed account of my experience:

Application process

The application process for the business visa was relatively straightforward. I was able to apply online through the Chinese Visa Application Service Center (CVASC). The required documents included a passport, a visa application form, a business invitation letter from a Chinese company, and a copy of my flight itinerary. The processing time was approximately two weeks.

Specific requirements or restrictions

There were a few specific requirements and restrictions that I encountered during travel. First, I was required to present a negative COVID-19 test result upon arrival in China. The test must have been taken within 48 hours of departure from the United States. Second, I was required to undergo a 7-day quarantine upon arrival in China. I was quarantined in a hotel designated by the Chinese government. The hotel was comfortable and clean, and the meals were provided. During quarantine, I was required to undergo two COVID-19 tests. After the quarantine period, I was free to travel within China.

Smoothness of the journey

Overall, the journey was smooth. The CVASC was helpful and efficient, and the quarantine process was well-organized. The COVID-19 testing requirements were reasonable and easy to meet.

Differences or changes compared to pre-pandemic travel

The main difference between pre-pandemic and post-pandemic travel to China is the COVID-19 testing and quarantine requirements. Before the pandemic, there were no such requirements. Another difference is that the Chinese government is now tracking the movements of all foreign nationals more closely. This is done through the use of a health code app. The app must be shown to enter all public places, such as restaurants, hotels, and tourist attractions.

Impact of the COVID-19 situation

The COVID-19 situation had a minor impact on my trip. The quarantine period was inconvenient, but it was only for seven days. The COVID-19 testing requirements were also inconvenient, but they were easy to meet.

Overall experience

Overall, my experience of traveling back to China using the reinstated business visa specifically designed for American citizens was positive. The application process was straightforward, and the journey was smooth. The COVID-19 testing and quarantine requirements were reasonable and easy to meet.

Here are some additional tips for travelers to China during the pandemic:
            • Be sure to check the latest entry requirements and restrictions before you travel. The requirements may change at any time.
            • Apply for your visa early. The processing time may be longer than usual due to the pandemic.
            • Book your quarantine hotel in advance.
            • Have a negative COVID-19 test result ready to present upon arrival in China.
            • Be prepared to show your health code app when entering public places.
            • Be aware that the Chinese government is tracking the movements of all foreign developerbook nationals more closely.
            • Be respectful of the Chinese government's COVID-19 echat prevention koows measures.​
            Last edited by AnuragTangra; 12-07-2023, 03:48 AM.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
            X