"To empire. Colorado" means ...?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "To empire. Colorado" means ...?

Hello everyone, just got a visa to the us, with an annotation "To empire. Colorado". What does that exactly mean ?
    Last edited by Sherverty; 01-11-2024, 09:11 PM.

I think it is an internal code the visa-issuing office uses for tracking purposes. These codes are often cryptic and not accessible to the public. Buckshot Roulette

Comment

The annotation "To empire. Colorado" on your visa likely refers to your destination in the United States. It indicates that you are expected to travel to Empire, Colorado after entering the country. This annotation helps immigration officials track your movements and ensure you're entering the U.S. for the intended purpose.

Don't worry, this is a fairly common practice and shouldn't affect your entry if you are indeed planning to travel to Empire, Colorado. Just make sure you have adequate documentation for your stay there, such as hotel reservations or proof of connection with someone living there, just in case you're questioned about the purpose of your visit.

If you're not planning to travel to Empire, Colorado, I recommend contacting the U.S. embassy or consulate
      koowspin that issued your visa to clarify the annotation and chatrandom discuss any potential issues.

I hope this clarifies things! Have a safe and enjoyable trip to the
      United States!
      Last edited by HingxoGamchu; 02-19-2024, 05:45 AM.

Comment

The annotation "To empire. Colorado" likely means your visa is for a specific destination within Colorado, possibly a town or area called Empire. It's best to double-check with the issuing authority (embassy/consulate) and confirm the exact meaning.

​​

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
        X