X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need help - Please Advice

Hi there,

Please advice me what you think is best:

My parents appeared for interview recently. Mother got the visa (still waiting for passport), & they told my father that they need to do background check on him.

Got an email from Embassy wanted to fill questionnaire: Starts something like this:

Thank you for attending your interview at the U.S. Consulate in Hyderabad. Your case requires further administrative processing.

They told to attach CV/resume and fill bunch of questionnaire. Two questions that I am not sure of:

Proposed date of U.S. arrival: TYPE YOUR ANSWER HERE____________________________________

Itinerary: TYPE YOUR ANSWER HERE___

So now my question is, should I have to buy them ticket and then send this questionnaire or I have any other option.

Confuse here, because I have other people going for interview in 1 week of september and all want to come together.

Please advice, thanks
    Abdul

No, you should not buy the tickets yet, as you don't have a valid visa.

What you have to do is answer those questions truthfully with your plans - ie, "arrive to the US on Sept 20, 2011", "itinerary = India to NYC to visit my uncle, then back to India, after a two week stay" or "Itinerary = India to Somewhere to visit the Whatever, staying for a week, then going to Somewhere Else for two weeks, visiting This and That, and finally returning to Somewhere and from there back to India"

Basically - tell them what your plans are

Comment

Need help

hI

Hi

can anyone advice that i am in uk and i have uk work permit and i have applied usa b1 business visa and she gave me white paper for 221g and says that adminstrative processing and she returned the passport?
      what does it mean and how long it take.

my nationality is pakistani and i have been to usa in 2006 for company training and this time i am going for training from uk and i have joined this company 3months before?

can some one tell me what to do i am new forum user?

Originally posted by mickey_mouse View Post
      No, you should not buy the tickets yet, as you don't have a valid visa.

What you have to do is answer those questions truthfully with your plans - ie, "arrive to the US on Sept 20, 2011", "itinerary = India to NYC to visit my uncle, then back to India, after a two week stay" or "Itinerary = India to Somewhere to visit the Whatever, staying for a week, then going to Somewhere Else for two weeks, visiting This and That, and finally returning to Somewhere and from there back to India"

Basically - tell them what your plans are

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
      X