Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• B1 Visa --221(g) green form

Hi All,
    I had a very strange experience today.I will go in details how and what happened.

Conversations:
    Me:Good Morning Sir
    VO:Good Morning
    VO:Give me ur pp
    Me:Gave those.
    VO:Why you going to US?
    Me:Sir,I am in employment with organisation(xxx....) and they want me to participate in business orientation meeting,discussion and conferences in their HQ.
    VOk
    VO:Whats ur job responsiblity?
    Metold exactly what it is.)
    VO:started typing something and then handed me over 221 (g) and told me to follow accordingly.
    Me:Sir,I have documents ...plz tell me know which one you need to get clarified...(I was carrying all in separate folder.)
    VO:Just follow the 221(g) ,submit docs in tidy way and in email mentioned and thats it.

Now I found in 221(g)...they need documents almost which I already had to travel for business.
    Except which I dont need just like for research,publication.I am not going for research or publication.I am in job and is not going to join university there.

I really feel like unexpalined what need to be done.I was very genuine and I was defnitely coming back to my country.

I was carrying my education certificate,invitation,company letter from india who will incurr all expenses,marriage details,parents occupation and details.

I had no intention to stay in US, and feel so bad and found no justification of why I was denied.I just needed to attend meeting for couple of weeks and thats it!
    Now I am not sure how long will it take to process this.

Is it just totally luck?

Can anyone come up with some experience and how long will it take to process the documentation further ?..Is there any thin chance?

And what is this 221(g) green form for B1 visa?

Thanks and regards

Trisha

plz help!

Comment

its additional admin process which may take weeks/months even years.They took 2yrs 9 months for one of the co founders of my previous company. I too got 221g pink few yrs back and got cleared in 10 weeks.

Search 221g in forums you get so many posts.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
      X