Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 221 g Yellow slip pls help me what to do

Pls help me what to do

My visa interview was taken in September-2011 and I have received 221 g form with comments for detail client invitation letter now after 8 month I want to send client invitation letter is it possible to submit documents after 8 month.

If yes then after 8 month my agenda of US visit got changed now , can I send invitation letter with changed(new) agenda.

it is obvious after 8 month my purpose of US visit can be changed is it acceptable ?

Please reply soon.

Thanks
    -Pankaj

Yes .. submit both.. -- submit a written detail of y and how ur agenda changed.

Originally posted by pankajved28 View Post
    Pls help me what to do

My visa interview was taken in September-2011 and I have received 221 g form with comments for detail client invitation letter now after 8 month I want to send client invitation letter is it possible to submit documents after 8 month.

If yes then after 8 month my agenda of US visit got changed now , can I send invitation letter with changed(new) agenda.

it is obvious after 8 month my purpose of US visit can be changed is it acceptable ?

Please reply soon.

Thanks
    -Pankaj

Comment

Thanks for reply!!!!

submit both means..old invitation letter and new invitation letter both ?
      any one face this kind of situation earlier. do you know about this kind of case.

Thanks
      -Pankaj

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
      X