Mixed Insurance Banners Health Insurance for Visitors to USA

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Application of Dual Citizenship (US and Philippines) but adopted by a filipino father

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Application of Dual Citizenship (US and Philippines) but adopted by a filipino father

Good Day!

My name is Kemabelle Q. Santos, 23 years old and have been residing here in the Philippines since I was born. I am a daughter of a retired US Air Force. I would like to ask of what can I do to be granted a dual citizenship (US & Philippines). I have gone through your website to check out the process but I have a certain case which I will tell you in this e-mail.

My father did not know that I existed. I was born on August 15, 1992 after the Mt. Pinatubo eruption. When my father left, he didn't know that my mother was pregnant as well as my mom. It was too late when she realized that she was pregnant. So my father left not knowing he has a child here in the Philippines. I try to find him and I did just 3 months ago. We did a home kit DNA test and the result stated that he was my biological father. He accepted me. My problem is, I have a step father who has legally adopted me. My questions are;

1. Will it affect my future application?
    2. Should I do a different procedure/process if I apply for dual citizenship?
    3. Do you have any other suggestions on how should I apply to be granted a dual citizenship?
    4. What are the process/procedures I must do or what are my other options?

I hope you can get back to me with this. I will be waiting for a response.
    If you need to contact me through mobile phone, here is my no. 09097023333.

More power and God bless!

Sincerely,
    Kemabelle Q. Santos

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
X