Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Santa ana interview experiences??

Hi all,

I just received my appointment for the interview and was looking for some people who just recently had their interview at the Santa Ana, CA, local USCIS office.

Anybody willing to share their experience???
    8/11/15 Filed N-400 Application for Naturalization
    8/18/15 Received notice that application was received
    9/4/15 Received Notice for Biometrics Appointment
    9/8/15 Biometrics taken
    10/12/15 Received Notice for Interview Appointment
    11/17/15 Interview Appointment

Originally posted by vilnukoy View Post
    Hi all,

I just received my appointment for the interview and was looking for some people who just recently had their interview at the Santa Ana, CA, local USCIS office.

Anybody willing to share their experience???
    It shouldn't be any different than any other USCIS office you go to. Just don't forget to bring your appointment letter, your ID & your passport(s) of the last 5 years so they could see all the times you did/did not travel.

Comment

Originally posted by Nunez View Post
      It shouldn't be any different than any other USCIS office you go to. Just don't forget to bring your appointment letter, your ID & your passport(s) of the last 5 years so they could see all the times you did/did not travel.
      It may or may not be different. I don't know that and you don't know that.

My appointment is for this office, so therefore I am more interested in the experience people had with the interview process for this specific office. And yes, bringing whatever documents the notice states is a given thing.
      9/8/15 Biometrics taken

Comment

Originally posted by vilnukoy View Post
        It may or may not be different. I don't know that and you don't know that.

My appointment is for this office, so therefore I am more interested in the experience people had with the interview process for this specific office. And yes, bringing whatever documents the notice states is a given thing.
        Are you serious?? You're overthinking this WAY TOO MUCH. Just because you're in a different state/city doesn't mean its going to be different experience. Its all the same everywhere you go. Just bring your Notice of Action, your green card & your passport(s) from the last 5 years. Just listen to them & do what they say. Ive done hundreds of US Citizenship for my clients & never had an issue.

Comment

Hi
          I had both my interview in Santa Ana and took my Oath at Los Angels convention center back in September. I wouldn't say my interview was a pleasant one, but it was okay.
          I brought everything that was asked from the letter.
          At the interview, I was also asked for the evidence of 1st 2 years of tax return (w2) after receiving my green card, (this was to prove after receiving the green card, I was still working with the same company), again, I believe everyone's case is different, I applied green card thru work.
          Since I didnt have any info with me, I was asked to return again with the info.
          I went back and showed the info, and that was it.

Comment

Originally posted by DaisyL View Post
            Hi
            I had both my interview in Santa Ana and took my Oath at Los Angels convention center back in September. I wouldn't say my interview was a pleasant one, but it was okay.
            I brought everything that was asked from the letter.
            At the interview, I was also asked for the evidence of 1st 2 years of tax return (w2) after receiving my green card, (this was to prove after receiving the green card, I was still working with the same company), again, I believe everyone's case is different, I applied green card thru work.
            Since I didnt have any info with me, I was asked to return again with the info.
            I went back and showed the info, and that was it.
            Daisyl,

Thanks for your response. I agree with you. Just had my interview there 2 days ago. Santa Ana is like a Zoo and the officers are not very friendly. After all, I passed and that is all that matters

xoxo
            9/8/15 Biometrics taken

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}