Incorrect Info found at the time of Fingerprinting

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Incorrect Info found at the time of Fingerprinting

As per the I-797 Notice, I went for Fingerprinting.

The concerned personel scanned the barcode from the Notice, all my personal information showed up on the screeen. I noticed my SSN was incorrect, informed to that person, He updated the SSN.

Do I have to call the USCIS office & update that Info from their Master filesystem ?

no
    Immihelp Support
    No legal advice. Use at your own risk.

Visa and Greencard Tracker

Visitor Medical Insurance for your visiting relatives.

Comment

It was good that you had a chance to verify your details. In Oakland, CA fingerprinting center we didn't get a chance to check the details in the computer. BUT after the fingerprinting is done, there is Quality Assurance person who comes and check the details from the application that we fill (in the fingerprinting center) with the details in the screen. so I guess hopefully the QA person will let us know if there is any discrepancies.

Originally posted by novice
      As per the I-797 Notice, I went for Fingerprinting.
      The concerned personel scanned the barcode from the Notice, all my personal information showed up on the screeen. I noticed my SSN was incorrect, informed to that person, He updated the SSN.

Do I have to call the USCIS office & update that Info from their Master filesystem ?

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
      X