Mixed Insurance Banners Health Insurance for Visitors to USA

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

NYC Interview , case approved , Quality review.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NYC Interview , case approved , Quality review.

I had my interview today. Visa officer mentioned he will approve my case. i saw the folloing message after an hour. What is Quality review? thank you for the help.

We recommended that your Form N-400, Application for Naturalization , Receipt Number YYYY , be approved. On February 2, 2017, your case was submitted for quality review. This is a standard process we use to ensure the quality of our decisions. Once our quality review is done you will be scheduled for an oath ceremony. If you move, go to www.uscis.gov/addresschange to give us your new mailing address.

Originally posted by irs312 View Post
    I had my interview today. Visa officer mentioned he will approve my case. i saw the folloing message after an hour. What is Quality review? thank you for the help.

We recommended that your Form N-400, Application for Naturalization , Receipt Number YYYY , be approved. On February 2, 2017, your case was submitted for quality review. This is a standard process we use to ensure the quality of our decisions. Once our quality review is done you will be scheduled for an oath ceremony. If you move, go to www.uscis.gov/addresschange to give us your new mailing address.
    Hi, can you tell me how long you was waiting after you did fingerprint?? I did fingerprint on 1/26/17. Im in nyc

Comment

Originally posted by Vato Grdzelishvili View Post
      Hi, can you tell me how long you was waiting after you did fingerprint?? I did fingerprint on 1/26/17. Im in nyc
      aprrox 10 months. i sent my app last may. finger print june.

Comment

any updates?

@irs 312
        I have the same situation. Any updates on your case?

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
        X