Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Issues about N400

Hi everybody,
    I have been LPR for more than seven years and now I that preparing to file N400, I am having some issues:
    I have lived at several addresses, I forget to file AR-11 three times, filed it 4 times but lost 2 of the notices.
    I've lived at my friend's apartment then his house(no rent paid) while I was unemployed for 6 months.
    I was involved in a traffic incident for which I got 2 tickets: one for "Failed to yield"(dropped after I paid a fine of $230) and one for "Failed to change address on drivers licence(which was dropped after I show my new drivers licence to the judge, or court clerk; I honnestly don't know who he was but he was not in judge costume).
    so my questions are:
    1-should I show my original traffic ticket and payment receipt at interview, or should I get any report from the court ?
    2- will the IO require me to bring any statement from my friend who helped give me shelter while I was unemployed ?
    3- two times when I changed city due to my job, I stayed in a extended stay hotel, one for 3 weeks and other for 10 days, do I need to list those ones also on the N400 ?
    Please help give me some ideas on how to handle this situation.
    Thanks

Can anyone help, please ? any though or experience about these questions? thanks for help

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X