No announcement yet.

Atlanta field office- n 400

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hello all - here is a detail of my interview. The interview took about 20mn (oath, finger print and picture taken, the officer went through all the items in N-400, and after that, I rook the civic test, read one sentence and write one sentence). I waited in the waiting area for about 30mn, so in total I was in the field office for 1 hour.

Good luck to all.

Comment

Here are my details :

N-400 application sent : june 6 2017
      Biometrics date : June 26 2017
      Case in line for interview since Oct 10 2017

Waiting for my interview date.

Comment

Originally posted by aime View Post
        Hello all - here is a detail of my interview. The interview took about 20mn (oath, finger print and picture taken, the officer went through all the items in N-400, and after that, I rook the civic test, read one sentence and write one sentence). I waited in the waiting area for about 30mn, so in total I was in the field office for 1 hour.

Good luck to all.
        Great news! Did they tell you when oath taking will be ? My interview is scheduled in Feb 2nd week

Comment

Originally posted by drppk View Post
          Great news! Did they tell you when oath taking will be ? My interview is scheduled in Feb 2nd week
          Thank you. The officer said within 4 or 6 weeks. Good luck.

Comment

Our interview is getting closer.

I hope everyone with a February interview date is as excited as I am. We are two weeks away; let’s get it together y’all. Paperwork is all put together, make sure you’re getting your studying on, bring 2 passport pictures (just in case, you’ll need them for your passport form anyway), and remember to arrive at least 30 minutes ahead of time.

In case you were not aware, it is important to update your information at the SS Office so that your benefits will be updated when you become a US Citizen. As a GC Holder, we get full benefits just like US Citizens, but do your research as there was a myth proclaiming otherwise. In two weeks, apply for your passport, update your SS information (take your original marriage certificate with you along with your Naturalization Certificate) and, update your DL at the DMV.

This is an awesome achievement that everyone worked so hard for. I’ll celebrate with you. One love.
            Last edited by Joni8ritt67; 01-14-2018, 02:37 PM.

Comment

Good news. On Jan 3 rd I was scheduled for an interview. Recap of my time line.
              Applied May 2017
              FP June 2017
              Case in line for interview June 2017
              Interview scheduled 03 Jan 2017 ( don't know date yet)

Getting closer to finish line !
              Did you got the mail yet, about the interview date ?

Comment

Interview date

Yes, I did. Actually, December 26th I was scheduled for my interview which is this week, keep checking your mailbox. You should be getting your interview letter very soon. Good luck to you.

Comment

Hi - just for your info if you still need it, my oath ceremony will be this Feb 7th ( one month after the interview) then.

Comment

Interview

Originally posted by Joni8ritt67 View Post
                    Yes, I did. Actually, December 26th I was scheduled for my interview which is this week, keep checking your mailbox. You should be getting your interview letter very soon. Good luck to you.
                    My interview was today and everything went well. The USCIS Officer was very pleasant; I answered the questions correctly and complied with the written test as instructed.

We went over my package and I answered the questions that were presented to me.
                    Be prepared, arrive on time, and don’t be nervous (easier said than done).

I received my Interview Results and will await my Oath Letter which will be mailed in about 2-4 weeks (per the USCIS Officer).
                    Last edited by Joni8ritt67; 02-02-2018, 08:11 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Joni8ritt67 View Post
                      My interview was today and everything went well. The USCIS Officer was very pleasant; I answered the questions correctly and complied with the written test as instructed.

We went over my package and I answered the questions that were presented to me.
                      Be prepared, arrive on time, and don’t be nervous (easier said than done).

I received my Interview Results and will await my Oath Letter which will be mailed in about 2-4 weeks (per USCIS the Officer).
                      COngrats

Comment

Updates to my status - Atlanta Field Office:

Interview Scheduled : Status changed on Feb 1 2018

Comment

COngrats
                          congratulations

Comment

Originally posted by aloevera View Post
                            Updates to my status - Atlanta Field Office:

Interview Scheduled : Status changed on Feb 1 2018

plz update how was your interview?

Comment

Im also in the same boat but my pd is on Aug 8 waiting

Comment

COngrats
                                Congrates

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
                                X