No announcement yet.

Atlanta field office- n 400

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My interview date has been updated as on Mar 12, 2018.

Comment

Do we need to take 2 photographs with us to the interview? I read the interview letter. It does not mention anywhere that I need to bring the photographs. Just in case, I missed reading something.

Comment

Originally posted by lk2010 View Post
        Any update on your case?

- - - Updated - - -

Any update on your case
        Wanted to share my interview experience at ATL office. I passed. Officer was intimidating, perhaps that is what they are asked to do. No need to bring photos as some people have mentioned on this forum. Highly recommend reviewing your entire application prior to interview. They will verify the entire application. Test was simple. Was told I should be getting a letter with details regarding oath taking ceremony in the mail.

Comment

Originally posted by drppk View Post
          Wanted to share my interview experience at ATL office. I passed. Officer was intimidating, perhaps that is what they are asked to do. No need to bring photos as some people have mentioned on this forum. Highly recommend reviewing your entire application prior to interview. They will verify the entire application. Test was simple. Was told I should be getting a letter with details regarding oath taking ceremony in the mail.
          I believe everyone has a different experience because the Officer I encountered was very professional and made me feel at ease. More importantly, you passed; congratulations.

Comment

Originally posted by Joni8ritt67 View Post
            I believe everyone has a different experience because the Officer I encountered was very professional and made me feel at ease. More importantly, you passed; congratulations.
            True ! Do you know when you are scheduled for oath taking ?

Comment

True ! Do you know when you are scheduled for oath taking ?
              I think we may be in the same group since our timeline appears close; the interviewing Officer said I would receive a letter within 2- 4 weeks. Based on information I have gleaned, try not to make any plans in or around that timeframe.
              The Oath Ceremony will be held where we went for our interview but on a different floor, she said. Also, we can bring family to share in the celebratory event. Your Naturalization Interview Results Form (N-652) that you received at the end of the interview has some information for you as well but check your mail and your USCIS update in a week or so.

Comment

Congrats. I took my oath of citizenship ceremony yesterday ( February 7th) . My interview was on January 8th. It was a great event. You are welcome to bring your family/friends and cameras. We were in total 123 citizens from 52 countries. The officers took about 1 hour to place all the applicants, ceemony about 30mn, register to vote and pictures about 30mn. So in total I was being at the office for 2 hours.

Comment

I applied for citizenship in May 2017. Finger printed in last week of May 2017. Status changed to - "case in line for interview" - in June 2017. Atlanta field office is processing applications submitted in Dec 2016 as per the USCIS website. Anyone here that is still waiting for an interview date ? How long is it typically taking at ATL field office. Thanks everyone !
                  Anyupdate coz i think ur number is very close for the interview

- - - Updated - - -

Originally posted by aime View Post
                  Congrats. I took my oath of citizenship ceremony yesterday ( February 7th) . My interview was on January 8th. It was a great event. You are welcome to bring your family/friends and cameras. We were in total 123 citizens from 52 countries. The officers took about 1 hour to place all the applicants, ceemony about 30mn, register to vote and pictures about 30mn. So in total I was being at the office for 2 hours.
                  Congratulations

Comment

Originally posted by ksam1980 View Post
                    Im also in the same boat but my pd is on Aug 8 waiting
                    When did your status changed to case in line for interview? Are you still waiting for interview to be scheduled. I also applied on Aug 08, 2017.

Comment

Originally posted by lk2010 View Post
                      When did your status changed to case in line for interview? Are you still waiting for interview to be scheduled. I also applied on Aug 08, 2017.
                      My status changed for inteview on jan 25 2018. What is about you is it changed for you too?

Comment

Originally posted by ksam1980 View Post
                        My status changed for inteview on jan 25 2018. What is about you is it changed for you too?
                        My status changed to case in line for interview in October. Since then in line for interview. Is your case in line for interview too?

Comment

I think we may be in the same group since our timeline appears close; the interviewing Officer said I would receive a letter within 2- 4 weeks. Based on information I have gleaned, try not to make any plans in or around that timeframe.
                          The Oath Ceremony will be held where we went for our interview but on a different floor, she said. Also, we can bring family to share in the celebratory event. Your Naturalization Interview Results Form (N-652) that you received at the end of the interview has some information for you as well but check your mail and your USCIS update in a week or so.
                          Status changed to Oath ceremony. Status reads- Oath Ceremony Will Be Scheduled
                          Last edited by drppk; 02-12-2018, 08:13 PM.

Comment

Status changed to Oath ceremony. Status reads- Oath Ceremony Will Be Scheduled
                            No change to mine yet. I’ll update as soon as there is.
                            Last edited by Joni8ritt67; 02-14-2018, 05:26 PM.

Comment

Timeline

drppk, when was your interview and how long after your interview did you see the update for your Oath Ceremony. Can you please answer these questions? I am trying to narrow down an expected date for myself. My Military daughter would like us to go out of town but our plans are on hold for now. I appreciate your time.

Comment

drppk, when was your interview and how long after your interview did you see the update for your Oath Ceremony. Can you please answer these questions? I am trying to narrow down an expected date for myself. My Military daughter would like us to go out of town but our plans are on hold for now. I appreciate your time.
                                Interview was on feb 8.
                                Status changed to oath taking will be scheduled on feb 12
                                No more updates after that. Haven?t received letter in mail. I expect that status will change to - oath taking letter was mailed before they actually mail a letter.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
                                X