Help needed with Renunciation form - unable to edit after online submit

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help needed with Renunciation form - unable to edit after online submit

I filled out the Renunciation form online in the ckgs website and completed submitting it online and also finished making the payments(renunciation process + shipping labels). Upon printing the form(to be mailed to CKGS), during review, I noticed I made a mistake with the first and last name being reversed. I tried logging back in, all forms can be retrieved, however, I cannot edit the first name and last name to reverse it back. Few other additional particulars can be edited but not the names. Any suggestions - please help.

Originally posted by sacsanvai View Post
    I filled out the Renunciation form online in the ckgs website and completed submitting it online and also finished making the payments(renunciation process + shipping labels). Upon printing the form(to be mailed to CKGS), during review, I noticed I made a mistake with the first and last name being reversed. I tried logging back in, all forms can be retrieved, however, I cannot edit the first name and last name to reverse it back. Few other additional particulars can be edited but not the names. Any suggestions - please help.
    Talk to COX & King Info Helpdesk at 516-206-1483 / 646-589-0088 Hours of Operations:9.00 AM to 9.00 PM EST and they will be able to help you.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X