Baltimore Filer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Kancha View Post
    Congrats Frankh!!! I am glad all went well for you. I am still dreading and checking my case status everyday. Hopefully this wait will end soon.

Did the IO asked any questions from your application?
    Thanks Kancha!,

I had my oath ceremony today morning and I can finally say the journey is OVER!. I am happy not to log on my uscis page like you are doing now (wink!). I feel you, its hard to not check but then again just give yourself time. I asked IO why it is taking such a long time to get the interview and she said that's the current normal average wait time (10-12 months) due to the workload.

To answer your question, the IO pretty much went through the ENTIRE form N400 asking the no and yes questions...and yes just confirming marital status, where does my husband work?...are we both residents of MD?..and she made rather wrote on my N400 any additions I had now prior to my application eg I mentioned I currently joined a scientific organization so she made that addition....really nothing out of the form N400. Also I got my green card through lottery so I really dint have to worry about all the documents related to spouse etc... I also had carried my latest tax transcripts just in-case but she never asked so I never gave..lol....

Relax, all shall be well for you too.

My best!.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X