Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• N-652 after interview

Hello,

I actually didnt notify USCIS about an address change and I moved out of the country to Europe for a year. So I kind of forwarded all my mailing address to a relative. So I went to the interview and everything went well, until it reached the part where the officer asked me where is your permanet address. I used to stay in an apartment and I put that as the main address because on the N-400 application, it is asking for "where do you live now". So I wasnt thinking about permanent residence. It used to stay with my relative and that was my first address, means permanent.

So at the end the officer gave me a N-652 and on that it says they cannot make a decision. It will take 60-120 days for the review/notification for oath ceremony. But it has been more 120 days that and I havent recieved anything from USCIS.

What should I do in this situation. I am still in erope and I cannot do the infopass thing, because I guess I have to personally appear at the center.

Is there any workaround or if anyone had similar problem, please let me know

Thank you,
    Futurecitizen

Wait to hear from them. Meanwhile, keep contacting them.
    Immihelp Support
    No legal advice. Use at your own risk.

Visa and Greencard Tracker

Visitor Medical Insurance for your visiting relatives.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X