N600 processing time

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• N600 processing time

I am U.S citizen and I currently posses a US passport. I live in Washington D.C. metro area and have applied for certificate of citizenship( using form N600) in USCIS service centre with jurisdiction over the area. I have 3 questions

1> What is the processing time for n600 applications? It has been 12 months since I applied and their website shows that they are processing applications well after my application date. I havent heard any thing from USCIS as yet. (The application fee has been debited from my account)

2> I was told by officals at USCIS that I can apply for my husband's GC with my U.S passport( Cert. of citizenship not required). However my lawyer says the immigration officer can reject my application because I don't possess my certificate of citizenship.

i> What are the chances that my husband will be issued GC even if I donot have cert. of citizenship?

ii> Will the rejection of application adversly effect the reapllication process once I get my cert. of citizenship?

Your advice on this matter will be highly appreciated.

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
X