Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Receipt with Exceptions ::Help Needed

Hello
    Today I got the receipt for N 400 from USCIS and the recept states "Receipt with Exceptions "

Please advise if anyone has seen these words in their receipt and any reasons for such

Thanks in advance

Receipt with Exceptions

I think that means...missing evidence......all the documents that you will need to submit at the interview......don't hold me to that!!

Comment

nahhhhhhh.....

...don't worry. As long as u submitted
      1. photos
      2. GC copies
      3. N 400
      4. Fees...

you shud be fine. I also recvd "receipt with exception. Generally, if you are a male, who got his GC ~18-26 yr of age, you might need to submit a document about selective services. IF you recvd your GC AFTER you turned 26, you are in the lucky boat...just like me. Relax, good luck, hope this helps !

Comment

how much time between Notice Date and Fingerprinting Date?

I also got notice of action saying "received with exception", I stupidly forgot to attach GC copy. The notice date (on notice of action) is Feb. 5, 2006 and today is Feb 21. Still no notice of fingerprinting from Vermont Svc Ctr. or any local svc. ctr (Newark. NJ). Is this normal? Or do the number of days between notice date and fingerprinting date vary considerably?

Comment

reciept with exception

Hi - i got the notice with a 'Reciept with exception' .. is this normal? , and will they actually send me a note with missing documents, i already sent all the the docs they requested in the N-400 instructions .. help is appreciated

Comment

I got the same thing "exceptions"....also the receipt stated that "a separate notice" will be provided to inform what "missing" document are needed....

Have anyone of you received another notice stating what document(s) were missing in your application?

I'm thinking that "exception" NOA receipt may be a standardized letter for many, in fact their application is complete?

Let me know if any of you have received another notice AFTER the initial NOA receipt listing documents are needed for your interviews?

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
            X