Receipt from Vemont

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Receipt from Vemont

Hi folks: I have sent my N-400 forms to Vermont two months ago by insured mail. The USPS tracking shows that the forms were delivered within a couple of days of my mailing them. However, I have not received receipt of any kind from Vermont. Nor have they cashed the checks. Should I be worried?

Thanks for any advise.

90 days

What was the exact date that you sent the form? It seems that it is now taking upto 90 days for them to process the forms.

I sent my form on the 6th of August and am also waiting for my checks to be cleared.

Comment

I believe I mailed it on the 30th of June. Like I said, more than two months.

Comment

I mailed mine on the 18th of May, application got accepted on the 30th of May and they called me up for the biometrics on 23rd June....

Comment

Correction

Actually,I mailed my N-400 on the 28th of July and not the 30th of June. And my checks were deposited on the 14th of this month. At least that is a sign that my forms were not lost some where in the mail. And that was all I was concerned about. The rest will happen when it happens. I am not worried.

Comment

Hi,

Due to large number of application received, all the service stations are backlogged and they are slow in updating the data in their system. Please visit USCIS.gov where they are issuing a weekly report about their data entry date. As per their website and as of Sep 14th, N-400 they completed their data entry until 7/26. Now we have one more area to look at every week.

Comment

Thanks to SankaranR... Link Here

Thanks Sankaranr. That is very useful information indeed. Here is the link to the page SankaranR is referring to:

These tips can help you find what you are looking for: Check the URL (web address) for proper spelling and completeness; Use our

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
              X