help will be appriciated

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• help will be appriciated

i have oath on this month at 17 in south carolina after my oath take my certificate and go to washingto dc and get the us passport and indian visa with in 2 or 3 days is it possible if i go to washing dc to get all these . i have flight ticket to go india on dec 23 .so i want know it works or not anybody have same experince thanks for help.

In this case, I think you have no choice. At this short of time, you must apply at Passport Agency. Just make appointment and bring all the documents to the agency.

From 17 to 23, you have 5 days left, so chance is you'll got it. You don't need to show them "serious medical emergency"! Well...It's good if you really have one.

Worst case.You can do is...Let the private company help you. Of course you'll pay extra, they can get the passport in 2 or 3 days, even in 48 or 24 hrs.

So...You still have time and way to go...just about of which option will you take.

India....You will be there.
    Last edited by dukhuc; 12-02-2007, 08:10 AM.

Comment

Do let us all know

Do let us all know what happened and how things fared.

Thank you.

Comment

update

i will i am leaving on dec 17 after the otah ceromny .

Comment

good news

i went the oath cermony on (dec 17 )then next day (dec 18) i went to washington dc paspport office in the moring and file the passport paperwork in the moring at 8 clock at 2 clock i gat my passport. about 3 clock i went the travisa and applyfor my indian visa and wednesday (dec 19 )at 5 clock i gat my visa and i am going to indian on tomrow (dec22 ). thanks evrybody for your help.if anybody need help pm me thanks

Comment

Congratulations and Merry Christmas!
            Disclaimer: The information you obtain from me at this forum is not, nor is it intended to be, legal advice. You should consult an attorney for individual advice regarding your own situation.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
            X