Coming back to the us!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Coming back to the us!

Ok i dont even know where to start, My husband and i have been married going on 4 years this june. We have lived together in america for 5 years. I am from the united states my husband is british.

When we got married 4 years ago we filled for his green card a few months later we went back to the uk because his mother was ill, we were only gone 4 days when we came back us boarder patrol let him back in to the us and told him not to leave while he had a on going case open. So they took his pass port and put it in his file, well they lost his file and he had to re apply for a new passport they sent us a letter saying they denied his appy to stay in the us because we missed 2 appointments do to having no car at the time, be in the letter they said all he needed to do was fill out another app and we would have to pay all over again......

ok so the question is april 7th my husband myself and our 3 kids went back to the uk to see his mother who was again not in good health, the kids and i came back and my husband will be back in one week are they going to give my husband trouble coming back to the usa since he over stayed his time on the visa waver when he came over 5 years ago. I hear they will not allow you in the country for 10 years or something. Will they really keep him away from us for that amount of time or can we do something about it.

We have to re apply for his citizenship as it is but will they let him back in on a visa waver or will they stop him for some reason.

He left the USA again? yes he is in trouble... immigration matters are not to be taken lightly... he earned himself a 10 year ban. Get an immigration lawyer to sort all of this now.
    Disclaimer: The information you obtain from me at this forum is not, nor is it intended to be, legal advice. You should consult an attorney for individual advice regarding your own situation.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X