finger print date but out of station

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• finger print date but out of station

My daughter got her Fingerprinting notice, but she is out of station. I returned the letter with request to postpone. My question is, if I get the interview letter again and she is out, should I continue to postone or hold on to the letter and go at a later date when she is here.

Where is she? "out of station"? she needs to get back ASAP! you can not just keep postponing the fingerprints...
    Disclaimer: The information you obtain from me at this forum is not, nor is it intended to be, legal advice. You should consult an attorney for individual advice regarding your own situation.

Comment

Originally posted by arrangingvisa
      My daughter got her Fingerprinting notice, but she is out of station. I returned the letter with request to postpone. My question is, if I get the interview letter again and she is out, should I continue to postone or hold on to the letter and go at a later date when she is here.
      You act now and have you daughter have her fingerprints done. Because during the final interview you will be asked questions regarding postponing. Don't dig yourself a hole...good luck

Comment

Originally posted by PraetorianXI
        Where is she? "out of station"? she needs to get back ASAP! you can not just keep postponing the fingerprints...
        She is in Seattle on a Summer research project. But we are located in NJ. She got the 2nd notice but she will not be back by then. Should I postpone 2nd time and then she will definitely be back, or should I ask her to fly here for a day for fp. Also, is it possible for her to go for fp in Seattle?

Thanks

Comment

She can not go to Seattle for Biometrics.

Have her come back for her FP appointment.
          Disclaimer: The information you obtain from me at this forum is not, nor is it intended to be, legal advice. You should consult an attorney for individual advice regarding your own situation.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
          X