2 application- Please help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2 application- Please help

I am confused, please help. I got greencard almost 5 years ago. Last year, I couldn't wait because I need to get citizenship to sponsol for my mom and I applied for citizenship based on 5 years married to my wife. The application took more than a year for the interview. I got the interview and the application was denied last week without prejudice. ( the reason the officer gave was that I didn't established enough evident for the marriage and gave us 30 days to appeal the decision. I was planning to appeal but my 5 years green card date line is coming very soon. I don't know if I still can do the appeal and apply for citizenship based on 5 years green card in the same time or not. Is it will affect on any of my application at all? What would be the pro or con for that decision because my goal is to get the citizenship as soon as possible. My mom time is running out.
    Thank you very much for your time.

Duplicate post

Comment

yes, so can you please tell me what does it mean?

Hi
      Sorry for the duplicate post. Please tell me what is the best way for me to do in my situation where the main purpose is to get the citizenship as soon as possible and not interfering with others thing. Thanks

Comment

You only need to be married to a US Citizen for 3 Years to be eligible to apply for citizenship. You failed to provide evedince to the effect of your marriage to a US Citizen for the required period to qualify. If you're still married to a US citizenh then by all means appeal your case then provide proofs of your togetherness like rental agreements, utility bills...etc.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
        X