N400 Application closed for admin reasons

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• N400 Application closed for admin reasons

Can someone tell me if anyone has been notified that his or her N400 application has been closed.

My story:- I used to live in ohio moved to Atlanta. Filed AR11 for change of address on time. It has been 18 months since I filed my N400. Today when I called I was notified that my application has been closed on Administrative grounds. I'm allowed to file an application to reopen. Anyone has gone through this process and what would be the timelines and steps and hicups.

You should submit your request to re-open ASAP. Typically a person only has 1 year to reopen the case after it as been administratively closed.

Your local office can order your case and reopen it. After that it's just a matter of them rescheduling you for an interview (and possibly fingerprints if they have expired). This could happen within in a few months as I hear CIS is not busy right now.

Originally posted by vthanike View Post
    Can someone tell me if anyone has been notified that his or her N400 application has been closed.

My story:- I used to live in ohio moved to Atlanta. Filed AR11 for change of address on time. It has been 18 months since I filed my N400. Today when I called I was notified that my application has been closed on Administrative grounds. I'm allowed to file an application to reopen. Anyone has gone through this process and what would be the timelines and steps and hicups.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X