Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Next citizenship oath ceremony date for Dallas ,TX

Hello friends,

Just have a few questions about the next citizenship oath ceremony for the city of Dallas Texas. Got my interview on Jan 29, 2010 in Irving, TX, which was successfull and I passed. I was given the congratulations letter and the IO advised that I would receive the letter about the oath ceremony in 2 weeks.
    Now that the 2 weeks have passed and I haven't still received any letter, should I call the USCIS to find out about the ceremony date? Anybody else on this forum living in the Dallas area who took his/her interview in the Dallas Irving office on Jan 29, 2010? Is there any way that I can track the date for the next oath of citizenship ceremony for Dallas, TX?
    PS: I initially mailed my application N-400 for the first time on 11/13/2009, was scheduled for the interview on 12/16/2009 and had my interview for the citizenship on Friday, 1/29/2010.

Thanks in advance and Please advised...

BBoy

A friend of mine had his N-400 interview on 14 Jan in Dallas/Irving office and he just got the oath letter for sometime (I don' remember the exact date though) but it is 1st week of March i think.

Comment

I highly appreciate your response, I yet have not received my letter but i am planning on calling USCIS next week if I don't get a letter this week.

Thanks again and will keep you updated...

Comment

Got my interview on Jan 22, 2010 in Irving, TX

Got my interview on Jan 22, 2010 in Irving, TX, which was successfull and I passed. I was given the congratulations letter and the IO advised that I would receive the letter about the oath ceremony in 2 weeks. I haven't received a letter yet. did you get the letter for the oath?
        obx

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
        X