Mixed Insurance Banners Health Insurance for Visitors to USA

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

*3 Questions - address change/no job/live in RV (take 2)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• *3 Questions - address change/no job/live in RV (take 2)

EDIT: Sorry folks. I was trying to post on my phone, and it kept deleting my entire post.

I'll try from my chromebook and just post in the replies
    Last edited by mrk_bb; 03-24-2019, 08:51 AM.

Originally posted by mrk_bb View Post
    EDIT: Sorry folks. I was trying to post on my phone, and it kept deleting my entire post.

I'll try from my chromebook and just post in the replies
    Question 1

I

If anyone can help me out and tell me where I'm going wrong, I'd be really grateful.

Every time I try and post I wipes everything and just post the fist couple of words....

I'm getting tired of this, and I'm spamming up the forum
    Last edited by mrk_bb; 03-24-2019, 09:03 AM.

Comment

I'll keep trying

Question 1

If i move to a new address within the same district that is serviced by the same field office, do I need to bring evidence to the interview that I live at this new address?

I'm not sure exactly when I am going to move and am still waiting to hear when my interview is. I may not be able to change my drivers license or have my bills moved to the new address before the interview.

I will change the address using the link on the current status page. Surely that should be enough. And, is doing it online like that the same as filing an AR11, or must I print out an AR11 and mail it in also?

(I hope this posts, because i'm tired of typing out the same things over and over only to have it post as "Question 1 I..." )

EDIT: It worked!

I'll continue with question 2 and 3 below

Comment

Question 2

I quit my job 2 months ago. The job I quit is the one I listed as my current employment on the N400 form, as it was at the time.

My wife and I are in our late 30's and early 40's and no longer need to work. We live off our investments.

Will it matter at the interview if when asked if I still work at the same place, I say that I quit and no longer need to work?
        Last edited by mrk_bb; 03-24-2019, 09:30 AM.

Comment

Question 3

My wife and I plan to buy an RV and live in it full time.

We are changing our address to a friend's address, as mentioned above, and will eventually use one of the online mailing services to receive mail and maintain residency in Florida.

However, in the interview if asked, I feel it is best to state that my wife and I moved to a smaller place (our friend's address) and will live there during the winter months (Florida) and travel the states in our RV in the summer months.

Do you think this will fly with the immigration officer?

I imagine going in there with no real solid address and just a mailing service and the story of living in an RV full time may confuse the immigration officer. That's why I think it's best to just state that we moved to this new address, the solid address, our friend's place (which we have before and may well stay at for a bit before heading off around the states and during the times we come back for interviews etc...)
          Last edited by mrk_bb; 03-24-2019, 09:33 AM.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
          X