Selective service

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Selective service

Question, Has anyone had issues because of not doing the selective service, I have a friend who has applied but never applied for selective service. Could they deny him cause of that?

Originally posted by Bmanhd View Post
    Question, Has anyone had issues because of not doing the selective service, I have a friend who has applied but never applied for selective service. Could they deny him cause of that?
    what is that means...... applied for selective service system but never applied for SS Service ?

if you are talking about a citizenship application YES if the green card holder did not apply for SSS and did not registered for a SSS number between the age of 18 and 26
    than USCIS will DENY that case

Comment

What age is he now? What status was he in between 18 and 26?

This is my personal opinion and is not to be construed as legal advice.

Comment

He's 43 now. Well looks like he may get denied

Comment

He's 43 now. Well looks like he may get denied
          He won't get denied for this. Since he's over 31, failure to register for Selective Service won't affect his naturalization. This is true even if his failure to register was knowing and willful.

This is my personal opinion and is not to be construed as legal advice.

Comment

Thanks

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
            X