Employement question plz!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Employement question plz!!

I have been a lawful permanent resident for 9 years married to an American citizen, I finally Decided to apply for my citizenship. From 2001 to 2003 I have been working and filing for taxes, My wife got sick and she was unable to work anymore, so she start getting her social security disability free of tax, because she had a high salary she was getting enough money to pay the bills and stuff, so I had to stay home for a year to take care of her needs, in 2004 I start working as part time in the weekends with one of her family member in construction, just to help out a little bit, he was paying me cash, then I got a call from a friend and asked me to work in his restaurant in the weekends also offer me cash, I wasn't making me that much but at least I had a full week beside the weekends to take care of my wife, in the weekend her single sister use to come to stay with her while I was gone. this situation was like this till my wife got better and she could take care of herself and at least can go out if needed, so in 2007 I start working regular job with regular paycheck and I filed for taxes to present.
    I heard that in the citizenship they ask for the last 3 years of tax return which I have right now but in N400 part6/B they ask for the last five years.
    Do they consider the time when I was working for cash even it was a part time as one of the jobs I have to put in the application? If I do, are they gonna question me why I didnt file for taxes during that period?
    thank you for your help.

anyone please?

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X