estimated case completion

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• estimated case completion

Could someone help me clarify some some things..
    So, before my interview the estimated case completion was September, 2019. May 10 I attended the interview, but the decision was not made and IO asked for RFE. I submitted the evidence on May 29. Ocne I submitted my evidence, the submission date (May 29) appeared on my case online. The estimated case completion changed to July 2019. Some days later I noticed that the date then I submitted RFE changed to June 3 instead of May 29. What does that mean ? And can I expect to receive the decision by July 2019 ?

Thanks for replies

My estimate never changed, Nov 2019, from the day I submitted (mid-Nov 2018) even until the day of the ceremony, which was early June 2019! So the estimates don't seem to update with every step.

Comment

I had my interview on 6/3 my timeline changed from 6/2019 to 8/2019. After my approval on 6/10 it changed again to 10-2019. I got my letter for oath ceremony on 6/26 and will take oath on 7/12. Don’t follow their timeline. It’s not always accurate.

Comment

I had my citizenship interview on 6/6 2019 and i got approved in 6/17 2019 before i was approved my estimated completion date was showing 10/2019 and after i got approved my estimated completion date disappeared..i don't know why i can not see my estimated completion date now...can please anyone help me and if anyone else has experienced the same thing? I am still waiting for my oath ceremony date i am in Austin TX

Comment

Can anyone else also answer that how long before i will see the letter on document tab for my oath ceremony? My online status changed 2 days backs to oath ceremony scheduled but i can not see the oath ceremony letter on my document tab.

Comment

Another Question: if i don't get the letter in the mail before my oath date then i can take the printout of the N445 pdf from my documents tab right and it will be accepted at the oath ceremony right?

Comment

Can anyone who has already attended the oath ceremony please tell me if they take picture on the day of the oath ceremony? the picture that will be there on your certificate of naturalization or do they use the picture that they took on the day of the interview?

Comment

Originally posted by delhi0882 View Post
                I had my citizenship interview on 6/6 2019 and i got approved in 6/17 2019 before i was approved my estimated completion date was showing 10/2019 and after i got approved my estimated completion date disappeared..i don't know why i can not see my estimated completion date now...can please anyone help me and if anyone else has experienced the same thing? I am still waiting for my oath ceremony date i am in Austin TX
                I had my interview on Jan 3rd with the IO not being able to make a decision (Passed my civic tests). On Jan 4th they requested for my tax transcripts. I dropped them off after the government shotdown on Jan 28. Then my estimated time changed to Sep (from July) now when i login the Estimated time is gone. Disappeared. Not sure what it means as i did not receive anything from them. anyone had that experience?

Comment

Can anyone please tell me that if i need to bring for my oath ceremony is the notice for form 445 and my green card thats all right? Also can we take the cell phone inside for picture for oath ceremony? Also the answers to the questions at the back of oath ceremony notice do we have to answer them at the place of the oath ceremony or we can do it before we arrive to oath ceremony?

Comment

Question: Back side of naturalization certificate is blank right? just wanted to confirm as it is blank for me

Comment

Can anyone please tell me how to sign on the certificate someone said it should be full name in cursive writing..other person said it is your normal signature & does not need to be full name..I am confused..can someone please tell me what is the correct way to do on signature on certificate please ?

Comment

Originally posted by orchook View Post

I had my interview on Jan 3rd with the IO not being able to make a decision (Passed my civic tests). On Jan 4th they requested for my tax transcripts. I dropped them off after the government shotdown on Jan 28. Then my estimated time changed to Sep (from July) now when i login the Estimated time is gone. Disappeared. Not sure what it means as i did not receive anything from them. anyone had that experience?
                        The same happened to me. No estimated date at all.
                        by the way, maybe you already know the decision made by USCIS?

Comment

Originally posted by Mazas View Post

Nothing yet. It is still the same. No date at all.

Comment

Originally posted by Mazas View Post

Did you have any change?

Comment

I did! I checked my account today and now the estimated case completion time is back. And its says I attended my interview while earlier the status was “we need more information from you” although the evidence was submitted

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
                              X