Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 120+ days after naturalization interview

Hi.
    on March 1st, 2019 they scheduled my n-400 interview that took place on April 10 in Miami. At the interview, I passed the test but the officer gave me a "decision cannot be made" paper. it's now 130 days since I had the interview. USCIS did not request any additional info. I don't have a criminal history, no DUI, but I have lived outside of the US for more than six months in 2 occasions although I always returned before 1yr (I have never been out more than 1yr from the US). The officer during the interview asked me why I was out (job).
    Not sure what to do. is anyone in a similar situation?

Hi.Hi.
    on March 1st, 2019 they scheduled my n-400 interview that took place on April 10 in Miami. At the interview, I passed the test but the officer gave me a "decision cannot be made" paper. it's now 130 days since I had the interview. USCIS did not request any additional info. I don't have a criminal history, no DUI, but I have lived outside of the US for more than six months in 2 occasions although I always returned before 1yr (I have never been out more than 1yr from the US). The officer during the interview asked on March 1st, 2019 they scheduled my n-400 interview that took place on April 10 in Miami. At the interview, I passed the test but the officer gave me a "decision cannot be made" paper. it's now 130 days since I had the interview. USCIS did not request any additional info. I don't have a criminal history, no DUI, but I have lived outside of the US for more than six months in 2 occasions although I always returned before 1yr (I have never been out more than 1yr from the US).

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X