Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• awaiting biometrics

Hi all,
    I applied on April 29, 2020 for my naturalization (N-400) in Los Angeles, California and received a notice of receipt after a week. I am still waiting for Biometrics. Any idea how long that might take?
    Thanks!

I'm a March applicant.. still waiting for bio.
    it takes a year or more unless you are in a major city.

Comment

Thanks for the reply . It used to be much quicker here in Los Angeles but things have changed because of Covid. Will patiently wait. Good luck to you!

Comment

Yep, I'm in KCMO.. My friend who applied 3 weeks before I did voted. She was naturalized in August. The reason is that she got in for bio right before the closure.

Comment

I wrote to them twice to inquire through my on line account but have not heard back. they must be extremely busy. In the past they used to reply to emails!

Comment

Also, I am curious if your friend applied just before you (Feb-March2020) and was naturalized in Aug, it only taken them 6 months to process her application. The processing time on their website for N-400 for KMO shows to be between 11.5-17 months. Aren't these dates accurate?

Comment

Originally posted by nazee View Post
              Also, I am curious if your friend applied just before you (Feb-March2020) and was naturalized in Aug, it only taken them 6 months to process her application. The processing time on their website for N-400 for KMO shows to be between 11.5-17 months. Aren't these dates accurate?
              the processing time recently tripled .It was 5-8 months until around October.Reason being that people are waiting a year or more for bio.
              So, due to the covid closure, and then their bankruptcy -which predated covid and was a direct and deliberate attempt by Trump and Reps to cut off legal immigration--their times have at minimum tripled.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
              X