Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I751 pending eligible for applying for N400

Hello everyone,
    My i751 ROC is pending I applied in Feb 2020 Texas service center(SRC) and I read on USCIS site than I can apply for N400 pending i751 application.
    My question do you all recommend applying for n400 pending i751? Will it delay my i751 processing? My I751 case was transferred to National Benefit Center for standard processing in December 2020 I haven’t heard anything from them yet.
    any similar experiences and suggestions would be greatly appreciated! And if you can share a sample cover letter if you have submitted N400 pending i751 it will be great! Any combined interview experiences ?
    Thank you

Hello,

So I have a friend who is an immigration lawyer and she recommended for me to apply for citizenship while my i751 is pending. I listened to her but I wished I would of waited. My i751 was transferred and has been pending ever since, my citizenship application has been pending too since January 2020. I know COVID pushed everything back and my friend did say that what is going too happen is they are going to review both applications at the same time during the citizenship interview. I'm hoping to hear something from my citizenship case soon, but I'm a bit nervous on how that's going to go with both applications pending. I guess it's up to you if you want to be in limbo for both applications. I know if also depends on how fast your office is processing applications. I am in Houston, TX and for citizenship it's taking between 14.5-19 months. I'm on month 14.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X