No announcement yet.

N400 case status says, "It is taking longer than usual to process your case"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• N400 case status says, "It is taking longer than usual to process your case"

Applied N400 about 10 days ago. Got acknowledgement receipt in mail within 5 days. But now, biometrics hasn't been scheduled and it shows the following status online - "It is taking longer than usual to process your case. You don't need to do anything at this time"

Anyone who has applied within the last 30 days or so got appointment for biometrics?

Field office location: Dallas

I applied N400 two weeks ago, and the N400 case status says, "It is taking longer than usual to process your case".

I think it usually takes anywhere between 2 to 4 weeks depending on the field office.

Let's wait!!

Comment

My office is in Tampa.

I applied back in December 2021. I have the same message.

In December 2020, they mentioned approximately by July 2021 process will be complete. Two weeks ago, they changed "Your next milestone: receive your biometrics appointment notice

Time until decision: approx. 4 months".

Comment

Dallas,Tampa and Queens NYC where my field office is, are populated hence we gotta wait,I assume!!!!
        Last edited by iamtheman; 04-12-2021, 10:08 PM.

Comment

In April 12 i posted the previous message.

I checked the status of my application. I noticed they removed the message about my milestone and the completion time.

Now, i don't even have a completion time for my application.

Comment

I Applied May, 2020. Got Biometric request Mar, 2021 and Interview notice that my Naturalization interview will be on May 2021. (Ohio filler)

Comment

I got biometrics scheduled.

Comment

My biometrics were reused, so I never had a biometrics appointment. I waited for 2 months for my appointment and I got a reuse biometrics letter.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
                X