N400

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Leyo01

N400 is a term used in cognitive neuroscience to refer to a specific component of the event-related potential (ERP) waveform, which is a measure of the electrical activity in the brain in response to a particular stimulus. The N400 is a negative-going waveform that typically peaks around 400 milliseconds after the onset of a stimulus, such as a word or picture​
    Thanks for information about N400.
    But You are away from the main threads..

Comment

Originally posted by GBAppss View Post
      How long does it take after filling the N-400 form to be approved? ​​

it almost take 8 to 12months to be official approved after filling the N-500...​​
      This is not good at all it is taking so much time.

Comment

Yes, I got one. It is just a case-submitted message. Nothing to worry about this, you will get your approval letter also.

Comment

Originally posted by Moi12345 View Post
          Has anyone gotten this
          My sibling was applied for N400, but it took 12 months to be officially approved....
          Last edited by ilsamiles; 11-08-2023, 04:00 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by cgbadamosi View Post

My husband did & he got a notification within 24 hours stating that his naturalization interview was scheduled.. Congratulations!
            Congratulations! What is the date for interview.

Comment

Originally posted by Nekkij View Post

If unable to do so, what will happen?
              One of the requirements to become a US citizen is to meet the continuous and physical presence requirement. A stay outside of the US for longer than 6 months could be seen as breaking the continuous requirement. A year out will definitely break it.

Comment

Thank you very much for sharing such a nice post, it is very useful for me and everyone else. I'll be checking out frequently to read your new post, so it's unmissable to keep up.

Comment

The N400 form process was efficient and straightforward. Clear instructions and user-friendly design made the application smooth. Grateful for a streamlined experience in navigating the path to citizenship. Fm ********
                  Last edited by angela78; 12-21-2023, 04:13 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by GBAppss View Post
                    How long does it take after filling the N-400 form to be approved? gb ******** pro

it almost take 8 to 12months to be official approved after filling the N-500...​​
                    Hang in there! N-400 processing times vary, but 8-12 months isn't unusual. Remember, N-500 involves background checks and interviews, which can lengthen the process. Stay positive, track your case online, and reach out to USCIS if you have any concerns. Good luck!😊

Last edited by emma2; 12-18-2023, 10:13 AM.

Comment

The N400 neural response reflects semantic processing in the brain, highlighting cognitive engagement with language. Its study contributes to our understanding of language comprehension and cognitive neuroscience, fostering advancements in both fields. GB ********
                      Last edited by priyaleon2; 12-31-2023, 11:56 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by s natarajan View Post
                        Hi, After applying for citizenship, can you visit India on Indian passport, while USCIS is processing your application?

Hello,

When applying for U.S. citizenship, you should be aware of certain rules and considerations regarding international travel:
                        1. U.S. Lawful Permanent Residents (LPRs): If you are a U.S. Lawful Permanent Resident and have applied for U.S. citizenship, you can travel internationally using your foreign passport and your valid Green Card (Form I-551). However, keep in mind that you must return to the United States before the expiration of your allowed period of stay.
                        2. Indian Passport: As an Indian citizen, you can use your Indian passport to travel to India. However, U.S. immigration authorities recommend using your Green Card for re-entry to the United States, as it serves as evidence of your LPR status.
                        3. N-400 Application for Naturalization: Once you file Form N-400, Application for Naturalization, and it is pending with USCIS, you are still considered an LPR. Ensure you meet the residency requirements and maintain your continuous residence in the United States.
                        4. Travel Considerations: While traveling, carry your Green Card and foreign passport, and be prepared to present them upon re-entry to the United States.
                        5. USCIS Processing Times: USCIS Yo******** 7.0 Download processing times for naturalization applications can vary. It's crucial to monitor the status of your application through the USCIS online tracking system and plan your travel accordingly.
                        6. Consult an Immigration Attorney: If you have specific concerns about your case, consider consulting with an immigration attorney for personalized advice based on your situation.

Remember that immigration laws and policies can change, so it's advisable to stay informed and seek professional advice if needed. Always comply with the immigration regulations to avoid any complications during your travel or the naturalization process.

Safe travels and best of luck with your naturalization process!

Comment

Originally posted by cgbadamosi View Post

My husband did & he got a notification within 24 hours stating that his naturalization interview was scheduled. Congratulations!
                          Congratulations to your husband! Getting a naturalization interview scheduled within 24 hours of notification is fantastic news. Wishing him all the best on this significant journey!

Comment

Originally posted by Alishiya View Post
                            What if we fail to go back within 6 months for some reasons?
                            As per my knowledge I think it's normal

Comment

Originally posted by Nekkij View Post

If unable to do so, what will happen?
                              If you know you are going out of the country for longer than 6 months then it would be advised to apply for re-entry permit. Otherwise, stays for longer than 6 months could be taken as abandoning GC status and putting your GC status at risk!

Comment

Your content provides refreshing and informative insights. I truly value the clarity with which you explain complex topics. Thank you for sharing your expertise. I've shared your posts with others, and they also find them insightful

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
                                X