N400 processing time

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• N400 processing time

I filled out my N400 online on April 13, 2021 and I have not heard anything since. Just a letter talking about biometrics reuse. I see on these forums here that some of the folks have already received appointment dates etc ... am I missing anything? I am located in San Francisco, California.

Originally posted by bsdbee View Post
    I filled out my N400 online on April 13, 2021 and I have not heard anything since. Just a letter talking about biometrics reuse. I see on these forums here that some of the folks have already received appointment dates etc ... am I missing anything? I am located in San Francisco, California.
    I filed my N-400 Application in Feb 2021, the last timeline showed 2 months but suddenly 2 days ago it went up 7 months again. So there is no accuracy on timeline, I already waited for 1 year and still no hope or signs for interview. By the way, my application is 5 year LPR rule and initially, the maximum timeline given was 9 months at the time of filing but currently, it shows 17 months but according to whatever the added 7months gives me the total of 20 months in total to expect the interview date.
    Please share everyone's situation, so we can all figure out our issues.

Thanks
    Cricket123456

Comment

Originally posted by Cricket123456 View Post

I filed my N-400 Application in Feb 2021, the last timeline showed 2 months but suddenly 2 days ago it went up 7 months again. So there is no accuracy on timeline, I already waited for 1 year and still no hope or signs for interview. By the way, my application is 5 year LPR rule and initially, the maximum timeline given was 9 months at the time of filing but currently, it shows 17 months but according to whatever the added 7months gives me the total of 20 months in total to expect the interview date.

Thanks
      Cricket123456
      Same with me.. initially timeline was much shorter. Now suddenly its showing me 9 months. Earlier it was 2 months

Comment

Originally posted by Cricket123456 View Post

Thanks mario games
        Cricket123456
        I also have the same situation

Comment

Originally posted by bsdbee View Post
          I too have the same issue.

Comment

After filing Form N-400, Application for Naturalization, and related forms, your N-400 processing time can take anywhere from 8 to 12 months.
            Last edited by kailopmhi; 12-26-2022, 09:57 PM.

Comment

Your N-400 processing time might range from 8 to 12 months after filing Form N-400, Application for Naturalization, and accompanying forms.​ Fun games
              Last edited by martwal167; 07-02-2023, 09:43 PM.

Comment

Mine was filled in April-23 and they are calling me for interview in July-23.

Comment

Thanks to the forum I can better understand N400, thank you

Comment

It's not uncommon for N400 processing times to vary. If you've completed biometrics reuse, the next step is typically the interview notice. Check your USCIS account for updates and ensure your contact information is current. Patience is key in these processes. ​

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
                    X