N-400 Texas Filers Timeline Share

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• N-400 Texas Filers Timeline Share

Please, can other Texas filers who have completed the N400 process or currently on it share their time line here to help others? There is no thread of how long it takes . Thanks

September 6, 2022: received and under review
    October 25, 2022: interview scheduled
    November 1, 2022: received interview notice from attorney, appointment scheduled for November 29, 2022
    Last edited by cgbadamosi; 11-01-2022, 05:39 PM.

Comment

cgbadamosi Goodluck and thank you for your help and keep us updated. Other Texas filers, please keep us updated as well. It is helpful. Thanks

Comment

N400 Texas filers, any updates???

Comment

Aug 16 2021: Filed I-751 Petition ​to Remove Conditions on Residence
          Aug 9 2022: Filed N-400 Application for Naturalization
          Aug 12 2022: We transferred your Form I-751, Petition to Remove Conditions on Residence, to another USCIS office that now has jurisdiction over your case.​
          Nov 9 2022 We scheduled an interview for your Form N-400, Application for Naturalization which was Dec 14 2022
          Dec 14 2022: We recommended that your Form N-400, Application for Naturalization, be approved. Your case was submitted for quality review
          Dec 14 2022: Oath Ceremony Will Be Scheduled
          ​Dec 14 2022: December 14, 2022 We ordered your new card​

Our appointment was for 1pm and we both had to attend. You are told to arrive no more than 15 min before your appointment. Lots of people waiting
          in their cars outside lol, luckily we were one of the first to enter so got near the front of the line I would say. Waited a few minutes and we were both
          called back for the interview. First they remove the conditions on the residency which is why both must be present if it is marriage based. He asked
          a few basic questions like how we met and the stuff we had been asked before. He had the folder in front of him with all of the stuff in it that
          we had submitted over the years. The only extra thing i took was the 4 years of tax transcripts i had already uploaded but took some copies
          anyway. He never asked for any additional evidence, all he asked was if we had any pictures of us together on our cell phones. That was a scramble
          as we both had just gotten new cell phones for christmas but luckily i found one. He then said he was going to approve the removal
          of conditions and stamped a paper and kicked me out of the room and said they would continue with the naturalization process.

I returned to the waiting area and he said it would be 15 minutes or so. True to word about 15 min later they reappeared and he
          said he was going to recommend approval for naturalization and we would be scheduled for the oath ceremony in like 3 days (been 10
          days so far and nothing but not concerned about it). Also the status says they ordered a new green card but I cant imagine that
          will actually happen. My wife said he asked about 5 questions from the 100 on the study test and she knew them with no problem
          and thats about the story. I read this forum for hours and hours preparing the evidence that people had written about here and I never
          could have done this on just my own so thanks to everyone that posts because it does matter.

update to above:
          December 27, 2022 Card Was Mailed To Me

​I guess the are actually sending the 10 year green card which I didnt think they would do. Oath ceremony still not sked
          but Im thinking thats due to the holidays
          Last edited by jet; 12-28-2022, 10:58 AM.

Comment

update to above:
            December 27, 2022 Card Was Mailed To Me

​I guess the are actually sending the 10 year green card which I didnt think they would do. Oath ceremony still not sked
            but Im thinking thats due to the holidays​

Comment

Texas N400 filers? Please, any updates?

Comment

Hi, regarding your n400, will everyone regardless of the 3 or 5 year rule do another biometric or did they reuse your previous biometric for n400 in some cases?

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
                X