C1d visa pink slip been issued and administrative processing

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• C1d visa pink slip been issued and administrative processing

I have attended the interview on 8th october in chennai and I have been issued a pink slip and my passport been kept and told that as soon as administrative process complete passport will be sent to me. Now so far I didn't receive yet and in consulate website still shows "process pending".
    My question is if I need my passport how to contact them and ask? If I take my passport back weather the process will be abandoned or will continue?please advise
    thank you in advance

Originally posted by muflih View Post
    I have attended the interview on 8th october in chennai and I have been issued a pink slip and my passport been kept and told that as soon as administrative process complete passport will be sent to me. Now so far I didn't receive yet and in consulate website still shows "process pending".
    My question is if I need my passport how to contact them and ask? If I take my passport back weather the process will be abandoned or will continue?please advise
    thank you in advance
    I just saw your message. How much time did it took to complete your administrative processing ?

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X