c1d visa pending chennai

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• c1d visa pending chennai

Had intrvw on 7 of march 2013 , and i was issued a pink slip and said that it will be approve within 4-8 weeks .. Till now there is no reply , plz help in knowing the duration in which the visa will be approved and also my passport is with them ,can i take it back?

Hi Huzaif

I wish u better luck I'm waiting with the same issue from last november 8th and still waiting for visa and passport from chennai consulate as well .But don't worry there is no time limit some people get faster and some has to wait long any how I wish u better luck and just keep in touch with any update comes.

Comment

Originally posted by muflih View Post
      I wish u better luck I'm waiting with the same issue from last november 8th and still waiting for visa and passport from chennai consulate as well .But don't worry there is no time limit some people get faster and some has to wait long any how I wish u better luck and just keep in touch with any update comes.
      Finally got response from consulate and they asked to submit the passport hope everything will go well with grace of god

Comment

Originally posted by muflih View Post
        Finally got response from consulate and they asked to submit the passport hope everything will go well with grace of god
        At last I got visa stamped in my passport after 11 months. God is Great

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
        X