Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• b1/b2 rejected, need transit visa for travelling to mexico

Hi Guys,

I need to travel to mexico on this year end. I am trying to book flights from india and they all are connecting flights from US. So i ll be needing US transit Visa. In August, my B1/B2 Visa got rejected. but i need transit visa only for travelling purpose as my flights will be flying through United states. What are the chances that i ll get rejected if i apply for C-1 Visa now.

Thanks again.
    FYI. I have been working with my company for last 5 months now ( Adobe Systems India Pvt Ltd. ) and have total experience of 3 year with a very strong financial position.

Hi,

It's likely that you'll be refused a transit visa since your visitor visa was rejected recently. You can try applying for a Canadian visa and fly with Aeromexico or Air Canada on the North American leg but chances are that'll be rejected too since CBSA and CBP shares information with one another. Your best bet would be to fly from Europe; Air France, British Airways, Iberia, KLM, Lufthansa and obviously Aeromexico all have flights from Europe to MEX. Some of these European countries might require you to hold a transit visa, so avoid those ones. Check the visa requirements for each country at IATA or KLM visa check software. And lastly even if you need a Schengen visa, it'll be considerably easier than getting a Canadian/US visa; all they'll ask for is proper documentation. Goodluck!

-Shuvojit

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X